Well, here we are again. Father’s Day is six days away, and I’m here to rescue you last minute shoppers! I’ve rounded up 10 of my top picks for Dad, and they’re all Amazon Prime eligible, which means you still have a few days to shop! Whether the father in your life is an ourdoorsman, music fanatic, or the style icon of the family, I’ve got your bases covered for the perfect gift! Hurry on over to the ‘Zon via my clickable shopping guide to let Dad know how much he’s loved! Happy Shopping!
- For the Grillmaster – Whether he’s a pro on the coals or not, this 16-piece grill set with aluminum case will boost Dad’s grill ego, and probably make those burgers taste even better!
- For the Beer Aficionado – Help Dad drink his beer in style–and functionality! This BPA-free, metal beer mug not only will house a standard 16 oz pour, it also has a built-in bottle opener for added convenience. Perfect for the pool, beach, or golf course!
- For the Travelin’ Man – Let’s not pretend like Dad doesn’t have “beauty products” he can’t live without! This handsome dopp kit is the perfect travel case for business trips, weekend getaways, or to simply throw in the car for “emergencies”.
- For the Stylish Dad – Cole Haans. Under $50. Say what? These stylish loafers come in several colors (some more expensive than others, but still a steal!) and are the perfect shoe for Dad to dress up or down.
- For the Music Man – Is Dad into classic rock? Folk? Maybe even disco? (Time to give that up, Dad.) Regardless, your music loving guy will be thrilled to receive this book, containing 1000 of the best record covers from the 60s to the 90s. Beware, he may want to break out that old record player!
- For the Gardening Guy – If your Dad is like mine, (affectionately known as “Poppy”), then he will LOVE this gardening tool set. Complete with carrying case and knee pad, this kit will take his lawn skills to the next level!
- For the Handy Dad – My husband says there are a few tools of which you can never have too many, and the drill is one of them. This Skil drill is perfect for the novice handyman, or the most “Skil”d craftsman!
- For the Jammin’ Man – If your Dad is constantly whistling a tune, this portable speaker is for him! Waterproof, shockproof, and recharged by the sun, this speaker will go wherever he goes!
- For the Bearded Dad – Have a Dad that’s a little scruffy? This trimmer set will take care of all of the hairs–beard, moustache, or (gasp!) nose.
- For the TV Lover – If he doesn’t have one already, he needs it now! The Amazon Fire Stick is the latest in TV streaming–from Amazon to HBO, Youtube to Hulu. Warning: he may never leave the man cave again.
I hope you find this gift guide handy, and that Dad loves what you choose for him, too! Drop me a comment to let me know what you picked out! And to all those Dads out there, whether biological or not, you are the pillar of our families, and we love you! Dontcha forget it. 🙂
Until next time,
Stay stylish and enjoy the hunt!
xo – H